Raising money for
THE ITFC ACADEMY ASSOCIATION
AND ITFC WOMENS TEAM
Run, walk or ride with the Blues in the virtual ITFC Extra-Time challenge and be part of something special in 2021!
Following the popularity of the 14-day virtual Game of Two Halves, the Ipswich Town Academy and Ipswich Town Women’s team are asking all their supporters to sign up to a new challenge…
Run, walk or ride for a full 90 minutes plus 30 minutes extra time in a month!
Head out on a run, a ride or a walk wherever you are, and whenever suits you during the month and clock up 120 minutes. You can do as many runs, walks or sporting activities as you like – on a treadmill, across a field, with your Garmin or with the dog! Anyone can sign up, there’s no age limit – you can join in with all the family!
’120 minutes in one month – I can do that’ we hear you say! Of course, you can! However, this is just your first month’s challenge! The Ipswich Town Academy & ITFC Women’s team have a fitness challenge for you every month in 2021, if you sign up to the challenge and join us in #ITFCextratime!
Kicking-off this week, the #iTFCextratime challenge will be a series of monthly achievable challenges for you and your family.
By signing up to our #ITFCextratime virtual challenge event, you will receive the following;
• 12 different achievable challenges – each month the #ITFCextratime challenge will be sent to you via video message from an Academy or Women’s Team player or a former ITFC player, you can complete the challenge as an individual or with your family
• Every person completing the #ITFCextratime challenge of the month will be awarded an e-trophy – there are 12 to collect!
• You will be entered into the exclusive #ITFCextratime monthly prize draw
• There are opportunities for you to win #ITFCextratime spot prizes and awards along the way
• You’ll receive exclusive e-newsletters, including tips on how we can all stay fit and healthy
• You will feature on the #ITFCextratime ‘roll of honour’ on the Ipswich Town Academy Website
• There’s the opportunity to have your photo or video in our #ITFCextratime online gallery
• There will be ongoing engagement and an opportunity to join in a virtual workout
• Plus an invitation to the final whistle celebration
• At the end of the #ITFCextratime challenge, you will receive a medal and certificate
PLUS we will send you a special gift just for signing up!
To sign up to the challenge, the Ipswich Town Academy and Women’s Team are asking for a monthly donation of only £8.00!
Signing up is easy – simply fill in your details below to register and donate via PayPal. You can make a one-off donation or set up a reoccurring monthly donation of £8.00 (you can donate more if you wish!). All the proceeds will go directly to supporting the Ipswich Town Academy and Ipswich Town FC Women’s team. We will then send you an email confirming you have joined the team and tell you everything you need to know about #ITFCextratime
LET’S START CLOCKING UP THE EXTRA TIME & GET FIT AND HEALTHY TOGETHER!
SIGN UP TO ITFC GAME OF TWO HALVES– EXTRA TIME *
*Disclaimer – this is a virtual event, all activity is undertaken at your own risk, ITFC cannot be held responsible for any injury or health issue aggravated or caused.